Sales and Product Manager
Organic Pharmaceuticals Ltd (Agro-vet Division)
54/KA, P.C. Culture Housing, Shamoli
e-mail: wahid4810 at yahoo dot com
- Post Graduate Certificate Course
Completed 1 year Post Graduate Certificate Course in Aquatic Resource Development (ARD) in 2006 under the jointly collaboration with Faculty of Fisheries, University of Stirling and Bangladesh Agriculture University, Mymenshingh (BAU) through distance learning. (Funded by Commonwealth Scholarship)
- M. Sc (Thesis Group)
Completed 1 years M. Sc course in Oceanography Branch from Institute of Marne Sciences under the University of Chittagong, Bangladesh in 2001 (exam held in 2005) and obtained First class (4th position) with 67.5% marks. Medium of instruction was English.
Thesis work (research) was done in the field of Biological Oceanography. Thesis Title was: – ‘‘Study on the some health hazard indicating bacteria in water and sediment of the Karnafuly River Estuary, Chittagong, Bangladesh.”
- B. Sc (Honors)
Completed 4 years B. Sc (Honors) course from Institute of Marne Sciences under the University of Chittagong, Bangladesh in 2000 (exam held in 2003) and obtained Second class (3rd position) with 59.67% marks. Subject included General Biology, Marine Invertebrates, Ichthyology and Marine Vertebrates, Marine ecology, Biometry, Physical oceanography, Chemical Oceanography, Marine Plankton, Coastal Aquaculture, Marine Microbiology, Marine Botany, Sedimentary and Geological Oceanography, Marine Pollution, Marine Fisheries, Aquaculture Planning and Engineering, Fish and Shell Fish Diseases, Nutrition of Fish and Shell Fish, Estuarine and Mangrove Ecosystem, Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and Research Methodology. Medium of instruction was English.
A Terminal paper (Research) was done in the field of Marine Microbiology. Title of the paper was: – “Comparative study of the bacterial status in the different sources of water in the Chittagong region, Bangladesh.”
Passed Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C) exam in 1996 from Chittagong (Govt.) College, Chittagong and obtained First division with 63% marks. Subject studied included Bengali (language and literature), English (language and literature), Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
Passed Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C) exam in 1994 from Nasirabad Govt. (Boy’s) High School, Chittagong and obtained First division with 81.9% marks. Subject studied included Bengali (language and literature), English (language and literature), General and Higher Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, General Biology and Geography.
- May 2006 to Present:
Working as ‘Sales and Product Manager’ in Organic Pharmaceuticals Ltd. 54/ka, P.C. Culture Housing, Shamoli, Dhaka-1207
- Making the marketing strategies of animal health products
- Planning and evaluation of Annual Sales Budget of the company.
- Development, Assessment and field trial of Aqua products.
- Training and technical support of the team.
- Farms/Project visit (Aqua) for diagnosis and treatment of diseases.
- To develop business policy with key customers and feed millers.
- January 2005 to May 2006:
Served as ‘Production in-Charge’ in Chittagong Feed Ltd, Choto Kamaldah, Mirsarai, Chittagong.
- Feed mill Management.
- To develop feed formula (Fish & Poultry)
- To investigate raw materials/ ingredients.
- Monitoring the whole activities of the plant.
- August 2004 to January 2005:
Worked as ‘Production Officer’ in Usha Feed Ltd, Jamgora, Savar, Dhaka.
- Monitoring quality of Feed
- Monitoring quality of raw materials
- supervised the production supervisor
- Feed mill maintenance and management.
- May 2004 to August 2004:
Worked as ‘Technical Officer’ in Paragon Poultry Ltd, Paragon House, 5, Mohakhali, Dhaka.
- Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention of Fish diseases.
- Exclusive customer services.
- Communicate with field officer and Marketing Co-coordinator
- Co-trainer of ‘Modern Approaches of Selling Skills. (MASS)
- Trainer of ‘Modern technology of fish culture to Nursery owners, Patil party and lead farmers in greater Rangpur & Dinajpur District’ Organized by Gmark Consulting Ltd and Swiss-Catalyst.
- Bengali: Reading, writing and speaking
- English: Reading, writing and speaking
- Arabic: Reading and writing
Membership Of Professional Bodies:
- Member of ‘World Aquaculture Society’(WAS)
- Member of ‘Bangladesh Fisheries Research Forum’ (BFRF)
- Member of ‘Crab Fishery of Bangladesh’
- Executive Member, Association of Ex-student of Marine Sciences & Fisheries (AEMS)
- Father’s name: Late Md. Sirajul Hoque
- Mother’s name: Rokeya Begum
- Sex: Male
- Date of Birth: 1st November, 1978
- Marital Status: Married
- Nationality: Bangladeshi
- Place of Birth: Putibila (Nalarkhul), M.Char Hat, Lohagara, Chittagong, Bangladesh.
- Dr. Rashedunnabi Rafi
Institute of Marine Sciences and Fisheries (IMSF)
University of Chittagong, Chittagong, Bangladesh.
Email: mrnimscu at yahoo dot com
- Sohel Ibne Sattar
Paragon Group, 5, Mohakhali, Dhaka.
Email: sohelsattar at yahoo dot com
Visited 196 times, 1 visits today