Md. Nurul Amin
Ph D candidate (Marine Environment)
National Centre for Marine Conservation and Resource Sustainability
University of Tasmania (Launceston campus), Launceston 7250, Tasmania, Australia.
- Protein and energy nutrition of brook trout, utilization of maize starch in the diet of brook trout, effect of temperature on growth, nutrient utilization, nutrient digestibility and maintenance energy requirement of brook trout, protein and energy requirement of brook trout by factorial approach.
- Lecturer (Since 16th March 2005, study leave from 1st October, 2008), SFM Fisheries College, Jamalpur, Bangladesh.
- Teaching area: Reproductive Physiology of Fishes, Biodiversity and Fishery Systematics, Fish physiology, Principles of Genetics.
- Foreign Visiting Researcher ( Since 2nd October, 2008 to 31st March 2009), Takemura lab,Tropical Biosphere Research Centre (Sesoko Station), University of the Ryukyus, 3422 Sesoko, Motobu, Okinawa 905-0227, Japan.
- Research area: Physiological study on reproductive activity of coral reef fish.
- B.Sc. Fisheries (Honours), MS in Fisheries Biology & Genetics, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh, Bangladesh.
Visited 131 times, 1 visits today | Have any fisheries relevant question?