Postal address: House-225, Road-14, Nirala R/A, Khulna, Bangladesh
- Shrimp culture, extension and training;
- Fish biodiversity conservation and management;
- Freshwater prawn and fish farming;
Gist of Experiences
(Above 8 Years of working experiences in international development and research organizations)
- Above 4 years experiences on shrimp culture in improved technology, its extension and training to root level shrimp farmers in South-western Bangladesh.
- 4 years research based experiences on fish biodiversity conservation in community based fisheries management approaches in inland open waters of North-east Bangladesh.
- Involved in freshwater prawn and fish farming in South-western Bangladesh more than10 years and continuing.
- MS in Aquaculture (2003), Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh, Bangladesh. Research Work: The Sustainable Livelihoods Approach of Freshwater Prawn Production in South-western Bangladesh.
- Bachelor of Science in Fisheries (2001), Fisheries and Marine Resource Technology Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh.
- March 2012 to till date: Technical Specialist, Greater Harvest and Economic Returns from Shrimp (GHERS) WorldFish Center, Bangladesh and South Asia.
- November 2007 to February 2012: Research Assistant, Fisheries Research Support Project (FRSP), WorldFish Center, Bangladesh and South Asia.
- December 2006 to September 2007: Extension Officer, Shrimp Quality Support Project II, WorldFish Center Bangladesh.
- January 2006 to November 2006: Assistant Extension Officer, Shrimp Quality Support Project (SQSP), WorldFish Center Bangladesh.
- January 2004 to December 2005: Assistant Extension Officer, Shrimp Seal of Quality (SSOQ), ATDP-II, USAID.
- Mahalder B and Mustafa MG, 2011. Introduction to Fish Species Diversity-Sunamganj haor region within CBRMP’s working area. Community Based Resource Management Project-LGED, The WorldFish Center-Bangladesh. xvii+75 pp.
- Well experienced in-
- Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Access)
- Graphics and design (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Illustrator)
Visited 281 times, 1 visits today