Md. Shirajul Islam Sarkar
Faculty of Fisheries
Bangladesh Agricultural University
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To establish a career as an academician and researcher through using my academic knowledge, analytical ability and personal creativity.
Field of Interest:
Molecular biology and genetics, Fish breeding and embryonic development, Aquaculture Engineering.
- B. Sc Hon’s in Fisheries (On going)
Institution: Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh
Faculty: Faculty of Fisheries
- Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)
Institution: Cantonment Public School and College, Mymensingh
Year of Passing: 2008
Result: GPA-4.80 out of 5.00
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC)
Institution: Ghorasal Urea Sar Karkhana School and College.
Year of Passing: 2006
Result: GPA 4.50 out of 5.00
- Computer Literacy: Ms Word, Ms Excel,Power Point, Internet browsing.
- Language Proficiency: Good command over English & Bengali in both writing & speaking.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to adjust with any situation.
- Hard working and able to organize a heavy workload with competing deadlines.
- Efficient in time management.
- Capacity to work independently as well as in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team.
- Good analytical aptitude.
- Ability to present and disseminate research findings and issues.
- Father’s name: Md. Abdul Bari Sarkar
- Mother’s name: Shaher Banu
- Permanent Address: Vill- Umar Panta Bari, P.O.- Forker Hat, Thana- Rajar Hat,District-Kurigram, Division- Rangpur.
- Present address: Room no-3488/A, Bangabondhu sheikh Mujib Hall, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh-2202
- Nationality: Bangladeshi
- Date of birth: 01 January, 1990
- Sex: Male
- Marital status: Unmarried
- Religion : Islam
- Height: 5 Feet 5 inch
- Weight: 55kgs
- Blood Group: B (+VE)
- Dr. M. Mahfujul Haque
(PhD, Aquaculture Systems and Development, Stirling, UK)
Department of Aquaculture, Faculty of Fisheries, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh- 2202
- Md. Safayet Hossen
Department of Fisheries Biology and Genetics
Faculty of Fisheries
Bangladesh Agricultural University,
Visited 258 times, 1 visits today | Have any fisheries relevant question?