B.Sc. Fisheries (Hons.) Part IV Student
Department of Fisheries and Marine Bioscience
Jessore Science and Technology University
Cell phone: +88 0171631211
Research interest: Fish breeding and embryonic development, Aquaculture Engineering and Aquaculture
B. Sc Hon’s in Fisheries (Waiting for result)
Institution: Jessore Science & Technology University
Department: Fisheries & Marine Bioscience
Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)
Institution: Narail Govt. Victoria College
Year of Passing: 2008, Board: Jessore
Result: GPA-4.10 out of 5.00
Secondary School Certificate (SSC)
Institution: Maijpara High School, Narail
Year of Passing: 2005, Board: Jessore
Result: GPA 5.00 out of 5.00
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to adjust with any situation.
- Hard working and able to organize a heavy workload with competing deadlines.
- Efficient in time management.
- Capacity to work independently as well as in a mulch-disciplinary and multicultural team.
- Good analytical aptitude.
- Ability to present and disseminate research findings and issues.
- Father’s name: Md. Abdul Hai
- Mother’s name: Mst. Kohinur Begum
- Permanent Address: Vill: Charikhada, P.O.: Madhyapolli, Upazilla: Narail Sadar, Dist.: Narail
- Present address: Shahid Moshiur Rahman Hall, Room No: 303, Jessore Science & Technology University, Jessore-7408, Bangladesh
- Nationality: Bangladeshi (by birth)
- Date of birth: 03 February, 1991
- Sex: Male
- Marital status: Unmarried
- Religion : Islam
- Height: 5 Feet 5 inch
- Weight: 56kgs
- Blood Group: A (+VE)
- Dr. Md. Sherazul Islam
B.Sc. (Hons) & M. Sc. (Fisheries), Khulna University; M. Sc. (ITCZM), AIT, Thailand; PhD, (Global Fisheries Science), Tokyo University, Japan.
Department of Fisheries & Marine Bioscience, Jessore Science & Technology University, Jessore-7408
Visited 185 times, 1 visits today | Have any fisheries relevant question?