Unveiling the Journal of Fisheries (print version) has been organized on 19 February 2015 in the conference room of the Department of Geography and Environmental Studies, University of Rjahshai. Honourable Vice-Chancellor Professor Muhammad Mizanuddin, University of Rajshahi was present as Chief Guest. Moreover Professor Sayen Uddin Ahmed, Treasurer, University of Rajshahi and Professor M Nazrul Islam, Editor in Chief, Journal of Fisheries were present as the special guest and the guest of honour orderly. It is our unhappiness that unfortunately Professor Chowdhury Sarwar Jahan, Pro-Vice Chancellor and Mr. MK Aaref, Director, EMK Center, Bangladesh were not present in this event due to busyness. A total of 68 personnel have been attained in this programme excluding the chief and special guest and guest of honour. Some important photographs of the unveiling programme are given below-
- Our special thanks go to the Public Relation Office, University of Rajshahi for providing most of all photographs of the programme and also to Dr. Shabina Sultana, Associate Professor, Department of Zoology, University of Rajshahi for providing a photograph.
- The great thanks goes to the EMK Center, Dhaka Bangladesh for providing the financial support to print the print version of the Journal of Fisheries (ISSN (print): 2311-729X), organizing this programme and sending this journals (four issues) to 44 libraries of different universities and organizations and over 464 teachers/researchers/personnel with on the house.
- Print version of the Journal of Fisheries (four issues) is available at the central library of the University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh Agricultural University, University of Dhaka, University of Chittagong, Noakhali Science & Technology University, Jessore University of Science and Technology, Sylhet Agriculture University, Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Science University, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University, Patuakhali Science and Technology University, Khulna University, Hajee Mohammad Danesh Science & Technology University, Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University, Maulana Bhasani University of Science and Technology, Jahangirnagar University, and Jagannath University and also available at the library of Bangladesh Fisheries Research Institute, Bangladesh Agricultural Research Council and Bangladesh National Scientific and Technical Documentation Centre (BANSDOC), and Begum Sufia Kamal National Public Library.
- If you are interested to get the print version of the Journal of Fisheries, You may email to . We will try to provide your required copy (with on the house) on the basis of availability in stock.
- Online (html) and electronic (pdf) version of this journal are available here.
Visited 324 times, 1 visits today | Have any fisheries relevant question?