Md. Mokhlasur Rahman
Department of Fisheries Biology and Genetics
Sheikh Fazilatunnesa Mujib Fisheries College
Mobile No. 01722-435444
- Scientific officer, a coordinated subproject on Farming System Research and Development at Bangladesh Agricultural Research Institute, Gazipur from 17 September, 2012 to January 15, 2013.
- Scientific Officer, Integrated Agricultural Productivity Project (IAPP), BFRI component (Mymensingh) from 20 January 2013 to 7 May 2015. Implemented by Ministry of Agriculture and Ministry of Fisheries & Livestock.
- MS in Fisheries Biology and Genetics; Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh; 2012; A-; 3.58 (out of 4.00)*
- BSc Fisheries (Hons); Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh; 2010; A-; 3.68 (out of 4.00)
- HSC; Dhaka Board; 2004; A; 4.60 (out of 5.00)
- SSC; Dhaka Board; 2002; A; 4.00 (out of 5.00)
* MS Thesis Title: Morphological variation of hormone treated all female, normal male and normal female shing (Heteropnuestes fossilis, Bloch).
Published Scientific Paper
- Rahman, M.M., Sharker, S.R., Sumi, K.R, Alam, M.A. and Hossen, M.S. 2014. Landmark-based morphometric and meristic variations of stinging catfish, Heteropneustes fossilis (Bloch) among three isolated stocks, the Old Brahmaputra river and the Tanguar haor and a hatchery. International Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Science, India
- Habib, M.A., Sharker, M.R., Rahman, M.R., Ahsan, M.E. and Pattadar, S. 2014. Effects of feeding frequency on growth and survival in fry of gold fish, Carassius auratus (Hamilton) in outdoor rearing system. International Journal Fisheries and Aquatic Science, India.
- Pilot, A.I., Sumi, K.R., Sharker, Mandal, S.C., Rahman, M.R., Alam, M.R. 2014.Effect of different live feeds on the growth performance and flesh quality of nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) fingerlings. International Journal of life sciences Biotechnology and Pharma Research. India.
- Haque, S.A., Reza, M.S., Sharker, M.R., Rahman, M.M. and Islam, M.A. 2014. Effectiveness of oxytetracycline in reducing the bacterial load in rohu fish (labeo rohita, Hamilton) under laboratory culture condition. Journal of coastal life Medicine.
- Alam, M.A., Sharker, M.R., Alam, M.A., Rahman, M.M. and Hossen, M.S. 2013.Taxonomic Variation and growth performance between local pangas (Pangasius pangasius) and thai pangas (Pangasius hypophthalmus) in Bangladesh. Journal of the patukhali science and technology university, Patuakhali, Bangladesh.
- Hossen, M.S., Reza, A.H.M.M, Rakhi, S.F., Rahman, M.M., Alam, M.A. and Hossain, Z. 2014. Observation of embryonic and early larval development of striped gourami, Trichogaster fasciata (Perciformes: Osphronemidae). EurAsian Journal of BioSciences
- A training course on basics of MS Office Software Packages (Computer application, MS Word, MS Power point, MS Excel, E-mail, Internet browsing ) held during 06 to 17 march, 2011 from Graduate Training Institute (GTI), BAU, Mymensingh – 2202.
- An orientation Training on Farming System Research and Development held during 23-24 September, 2012 at BARC (Bangladesh Agricultural Research Council), Dhaka
- A training course on Hatchery Management in Fry Production and Fish Culture Method of BFRI GIFT Tilapia, Thai Koi and Pangas held during 5-7 April, 2013 at BFRI (Bangladesh Fisheries Research Institute), Mymensingh – 2201.
- A training course on Data Analysis Software Packages: Mstatc and SPSS held during 24 August to 5 September, 2013 from Graduate Training Institute (GTI), BAU, Mymensingh – 2202.
- Computer Operation (Trade Course, 6 months duration). From June 2014 to December 2014. Govt. Technical Training Center, Patuakhali-8600.
- Driving (Four Wheeler) and Auto-Diesel Mechanics (2 Months Duration). From December 2014 to January 2015, Govt. Technical Training Center, Patuakhali-8600.
- Surveyor ship Course: (6 months duration from September 2014 to February 2015) Moynamoti Technical Training Institute (non govt), Comilla.
- A graphic design software: Adobe Photoshop working competence
Father’s Name : Md. Abul Hossen
Mother’s Name : Joygan Nessa
Permanent address : Md. Mokhlasur Rahman, C/O. Md. Abul Hossen, Vill. – Noabari, P.O. – Kasturipara, Upazila – Kalihati, Dist. -Tangail.
Present address : Residential Area, Teacher Dormitory, Sheikh Fazilatunnesa Mujib Fisheries College, Melandah, Jamalpur
Date & Place of Birth: : June 1, 1987; Tangail
Nationality : Bangladeshi (by birth)
Sex : Male
Blood group : A+
Marital status : Single
Religion : Islam
Language Proficiency: Excellent in Bangla and English
Visited 113 times, 1 visits today | Have any fisheries relevant question?