Syed Ariful Haque
Department of Fisheries
Bangamata Sheikh Fojilatunnesa Mujib Science & Technology University
Melandah, Jamalpur, Bangladesh
- Position: Lecturer
Department of Fisheries Technology, Sheikh Fajilatunnesa
Mujib Fisheries College, Melandah, Jamalpur-2012. Duration: 12th January 2013 to 15th August 2020.
- Position: Head
Department of Fisheries Technology, Sheikh Fajilatunnesa Mujib Fisheries College, Melandah, Jamalpur-2012. Duration: 21st October 2018 to 15th August 2020.
- Position: Hostel Super
Mirza Azam Chatrabash (Previous Name S.F.M. Gents Hostel) and Nurunnahar Begum Chatrinibash (Previous Name S.F.M. Ladies Hostel) Sheikh Fajilatunnesa Mujib Fisheries College, Melandah, Jamalpur-2012. Duration: 1st March 2015 to 15th August 2020.
- Position: Student Advisor
Sheikh Fajilatunnesa Mujib Fisheries College, Melandah, Jamalpur-2012. Duration: 1st March 2015 to 15th August 2020.
- Position: Assistant Hostel Super
Sheikh Fajilatunnesa Mujib Ladies Hostel, Melandah, Jamalpur-2012. Duration: 1st March 2013 to 28th February 2015.
- Position: Assistant Student Advisor
Sheikh Fajilatunnesa Mujib Fisheries College, Melandah, Jamalpur-2012. Duration: 1st March 2013 to 28th February 2015.
- Food Science, Microbiology, Marine Biology, Seafood product development & safety, post-harvest fishery loss assessment & mitigation measures.
- Position: Research Assistant
Project Title: The Influence of chemicals and drugs on microbial flora used indiscriminately in aquaculture
Project Place: Faculty of Fisheries, Department of Fisheries Technology, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh-2202
Funded by: Institute Bangladesh Fisheries Research Institute (BFRI)
Principal Investigator: Dr.Md Nurul Absar Khan
- Debnath S.L, Islam Md.F, Haque S.A, Das. P.S, Miah M.I, Uddin M. J (2019) A study on fish market and marketing system in gazipur district. Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology, 2019, 4 (1), 7-13.
- Imtiaz M.M, Haque S.A, Sharker M.R, Mufty M.M, Ali M.M, Parvez M.S, Reza M.S, Bhuyan, M.S, Rahman M.A (2017) Quality assessment of improved sun dried ribbon fish (Trichiurus haumela) by salt and turmeric powder treatment, Int’l Journal of Advances in Chemical Engg., & Biological Sciences (IJACEBS) Vol. 4, Issue 1, pp.162-167.
- Rahman Md.M , Islam M.A, Islam. Md. A, Haque S.A, and Ahmed. K. K. U. (2017) Investigation of semi-intensive culture system of shrimp with special reference to soil-water characteristics of Bangladesh, International Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Studies 2017; 5(2): 42-49.
- Halim Md. A, Haque S.A, Islam Md. S, Rayhan.A and Sku. S (2017) Socio-economic aspects of fisher communities inKafrikhal Beel under Mithapukur Upazila, Rangpur, Bangladesh, International Journal of Fauna and Biological Studies 2017; 4(1): 119-124.
- Halim Md. A, Haque S.A , Islam M.A, Sharmin S and Rayhan.A (2016) Problems and prospects of fish nursery operators in Jessore district of Bangladesh. Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology, 2016, 1 (3), 429-434.
- Haque S.A, Reza M.S, Islam M.A, Roy VC, R Islam M.A, (2014) Effects Of Antibiotic On Bacterial Flora In Mrigal Fish (Cirhinus cirhosus, Bloch, 1795) Under Laboratory Condition. European Journal of Food Science and Technology Vol.2, No.1, pp.1-7.
- Roy VC, Kamal M, Faridullah M, Haque S.A and Reza M.S (2014) Influence of salt and herbal substance on the drying and reconstitution performance of Bombay duck, Harpodon nehereus. Journal of Fisheries 2(1): 59-63.
- Omar M.I, Haque S.A, Islam M.A, and Hoq M.S (2014) Seasonal Price Variation and Market Intregration of Tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) Fish in Some Selected Areas of Bangladesh. Journal of Biology, Agriculture and Healthcare Vol.4, No.3, pp 089-098.
- Omar M.I, Hoq M.S, Haque S.A, Alam M.A, Islam M.A, Janifa U.A (2014) Market Integration and Seasonal Price Variation of Pangas Fish in Some Selected Areas of Bangladesh. IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM) Volume 16, Issue 1. Ver. I PP 59-67.
- Kashem M.A, Uddin M.N, Hossain M.M, Hasan M.T, Haque S.A, Khan M.N.A, Mohammed Masud Hassan M.M, and Hossain F.M.A (2014) Effect of Oxytetracycline on bacterial load of Labeo rohita (Rohu) fish in culture pond. Global Advanced Research Journal of Microbiology (ISSN: 2315-5116) Vol. 3(2) pp. 018-024.
- Omar M.I, Islam M.A, Haque S.A, Alam M.A, and Janifa U.A (2014) Marketing System of Shrimp in Some Selected Areas of Bangladesh. European Journal of Business and Management Vol.6, No.4, pp 132-141.
- Hossain M.S, Sharker M.R, Haque S.A, Reza M.S, and Mondal M.A.H (2014) Effects of antibiotic on the bacterial microflora in two commercially important catfish species, Clarias batrachus and Heteropneustes fossilis in Bangladesh. Journal of Coastal Life Medicine 2014; 2(11): 845-848.
- Omar M.I, Janifa U.A, Haque S.A, Alam M.A, and Hossain T.M.B (2014) Analysis of Marketing Efficiency, Value Addition and Spatial Co-Integration of Mozambique Tilapia (Oreochromis mossambicus) Fish in Some Selected Areas of Bangladesh. Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development Vol.5, No.9, pp.79-89.
- Haque S.A, Reza M.S, Sharker M.R, Rahman M.M, and Islam M.A (2014) Effectiveness of oxytetracycline in reducing the bacterial load in rohu fish (Labeo rohita, Hamilton) under laboratory culture condition. Journal of Coastal Life Medicine 2014; 2(4): 259-263.
- Omar M.I, Haque S.A, Sharker M.R, Islam M.F, and Alam M.A, (2014) Marketing System, Seasonal Price Variation and Market Integration Of Hilsha (Tenualosa ilisha) Fish In Some Selected Areas of Bangladesh. British Journal of Marketing Studies Vol.2, No.1, pp.101-116.
- Haque S.A, Reza M.S, Akhter J.N, and Rahman K. (2013) Shelf life of antibiotic treated rohu fish, Labeo rohita (Hamilton) under ice storage condition. J.Bangladesh Agril. Univ. 11(2): 385-390.
- Rahman Md. M, Das. P.S, Islam Md.F, Haque S.A, (2016) Fisheries Career. The Network Scientific Publication, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Awards and Fellowships:
- “National Science and Technology (NST) Fellowship 2012-2013” fund for competitive research work.
- Government Scholarship in class eight for securing highest marks in the district level.
- Quantitative and qualitative estimations of bacteria.
- Proximate composition analysis of fish.
- Physico-chemical analysis of water.
- Post-harvest processing of fish.
- Value chain analysis of fish
- Fish market and marketing system analysis.
- A training course on “Data Analysis: Mstatc and SPSS” during 10 to 21 July 2011 at Graduate Training Institute (GTI), Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh.
- A training course on “Basics of MS Office (Operating system windows, computer fundamentals, MS Word, MS Excel and Microsoft Power Point)” during 17 to 28 July 2011 at Graduate Training Institute (GTI), Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh.
- International Society for Development and Sustainability (ISDS)
- Krishibid Institution of Bangladesh (KIB)
B.Sc. Fisheries (Honours)
Institute: Bangladesh Agricultural University
Faculty: Faculty of Fisheries
Year of pass 2010
Hall Fazlul Haque Hall
- Post Graduation
MS in Fisheries Technology
Department: Fisheries Technology
Year of Pass: 2012
Hall: Fazlul Haque Hall
Thesis Title: Effects of antibiotic treated fish diet on bacterial flora under laboratory condition
Guide and Co-Guide: Professor Dr. Md. Nurul Absar Khan and Dr. Md. Shaheed Reza
- Nick Name: Emon
- Home: Village – Bir Dokkin, Post office- Bir Uttar, Upazilla- Dharampasha, District- Sunamganj
Visited 976 times, 1 visits today | Have any fisheries relevant question?